GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (GSE): GSE help to stimulate healthy hair growth. it aslo prolongs the anagen phase
- Reduces the damage to skin caused by UV-A and UV-B exposure.
- Reduces Enythema or skin redness to a large degree. it can also soothe rough skin by promoting the growth of new skin cells.
- Promotes the functioning of Melanin, Which regulates skin color. it has been shown to reduces skin darkening and age spots.
- Lycopene cand enhacne the scalp’s ability to support the growth of healthy hair that is less susceptibale to breakage and falling.
- Lutein helps filter high-energy wavelenghts of visible light. which slow down the rate of axidative stress. Some studies evidence that lutein offers significant protection against light-induced skin damage, such assigns of aging and potentially skin cancer.
- Vitamin B1 is an antioxidant that helps to increae blood circulation. it also protect us from the effect of ageing, smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin B2 helps to keep skin healthy and prevents acne breakout
- Vitamin B5 has shown the capability to reduce oil formation and thus, reduces acne formation.
- Vitamin B helps to reduce redness, scaliness, and other skin irritations.
- Vitamin B also protects skin from getting puffy and it enhances the life span of cells
- Helps in eliminating toxins from the body which can reduces acne on the face.
- Plays an important role in hair growth. it renews the cells that aid the growth of hair.
- The proper intake of folic acid can give one’s skin a natural, healthy, and moisturized glow
- Helps improves the firmness of the human skin.it also helps reduces the sign of skin aging.